TS ICET Results 2024: Scorecard, Merit List, Cut Off Marks @cets.apsche.ap.gov.in

The TS ICET Results is going to be released by Kakatiya University on 14th June 2024, however the exact date has not been publicly declared from the official websites. Candidates can still expect the results to be announced on 14th June 2024 at its official website.

Kakatiya University conducts the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) to give admissions into MBA programs at various colleges and universities within Telangana. Through the article, students will get to know all the details regarding TS ICET Results 2024, including its overview, details, minimum qualifying marks, tie breaking rule, and more.

TS ICET Results 2024

The TS ICET 2024 exam has been conducted for 2 days from 5th June and the primary goal of this examination is to provide a path for students seeking admission into postgraduate management programs and top universities of state. To access their results, candidates will need to visit the official website at www.icet.tsche.ac.in and enter required details such as roll number, and date of birth.

TS ICET Results – Overview

Conducting BodyKakatiya University, on behalf of TGCHE
Name of ExamTelangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test
Courses OfferedMBA & MCA
Exam Date5th and 6th June 2024
Result Date14th June 2024 (Expected)
Official Websitehttps://icet.tsche.ac.in/

Telangana ICET Results 2024

After the successful completion of the TS ICET 2024 exam, the university has already released the TS ICET provisional answer key and allowed candidates to raise objections until 9th June 2024. Kakatiya University is getting ready to announce the ICET results now that the answer key objection period has ended. After the results are made public, applicants can verify them online and complete the admissions process to secure seats at the MBA schools according to their rank.

Details Mentioned on TS ICET Scorecard

Candidates must verify the accuracy of all details on their TS ICET Results 2024 to avoid issues during the counseling process. If any discrepancies are found, students should promptly contact Kakatiya University to rectify their scorecards. Key details to check include:

  • Candidate’s name
  • Roll number
  • Parents’ names
  • Date of birth
  • Category
  • Gender
  • Subject-wise marks
  • Overall percentile, etc.

TS ICET 2024 Minimum Qualifying Marks

In TS ICET test 2024, there were 200 total marks available, and candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks according to their category in order to be considered for counselling. Candidates from the general category must have to secure a minimum of 25% which is 50 out of 200 marks to qualify in the TS ICET exam, however there are no minimum qualifying marks for candidates from reserved categories such as SC and ST.

TS ICET Tie Breaking Rule

In the case of ties in the Telangana ICET rankings, a specific policy is implemented when two or more candidates achieve the same score. The initial criteria for Breaking the tie is the marks obtained in section a with higher marks will receive preference in ICET ranking, if the tie still not broken the authorities will compare the marks from Section B.

TS ICET Counselling Process

The TS ICET 2024 counselling process involves four stages after the result is announced, with seats allocated based on merit. First, candidates register and pay the counselling fee (Rs. 1200 for General Category and Rs. 600 for Reserved Category) using their TS ICET admit card and registration number.

Next, they verify their documents, including the TS ICET Admit Card, Aadhaar Card, etc. And then candidates have to select their preferred college and finally seats are allotted based on TS ICET rank, preference, and availability. 85% of the seats are reserved for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh candidates, with the remaining 15% available for others.

How to Check TS ICET Results 2024

Here are few steps that individual can follow an order to check TS ICET Results 2024:

  • Search for the official website of Telangana state integrated entrance exam conducted by TSCHE at www.icet.tsche.ac.in
  • Locate the “Results” section on the homepage and click on the “TS ICET Results 2024 ” link.
  • Enter your TS ICET hall ticket number, date of birth, and other required details.
  • After entering all the required details, click on the “Check Results” button.
  • Now TS ICET Results will appear on your screen and can be saved in PDF format for future reference.

1 thought on “TS ICET Results 2024: Scorecard, Merit List, Cut Off Marks @cets.apsche.ap.gov.in”

Leave a Comment